Major Media Outlets Sued for over a Trillion-Dollars to Prove Sandy Hook was Staged

As a Targeted Individual I am totally aware that the Government does bizzare things such as torturing totally innocent citizens.  However it is very far fetched for me to understand that the Government would go so far as to hire crisis actors to stage something as serious as the Sandy Hook School shootings.   All I can do is hope it isn’t true.

(See seperate post with video debunking Sandy Hook School Shootings)

Original story found here:  Sandy Hook Lawsuit

3_4_Sandy_HookBy Pete Papaherakles —The mass school shootings in Pakistan on December 16 have generated controversy about media coverage of the story and rekindled accusations that the mainstream media lied about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings two years ago. One of the alleged victims in Pakistan seems to have been killed twice, as he was also one of the 20 children reportedly killed at Sandy Hook.During a televised report by the BBC of the Pakistan shootings, the reporter is seen walking in front of a wall with pictures of the children killed there. One of the pictures is none other than Noah Pozner, one of the more oft-displayed faces of the 20 children allegedly killed at the Sandy Hook school shootings, in Newtown, Connecticut, on December 14, 2012. BBC has admitted in a short article that “the montage of images includes the photo of a young boy, Noah Pozner, who died in the Sandy Hook massacre in the United States in 2012,” but made no further comments.Noah Pozner’s picture has circulated all across Pakistan, including at several vigils held for the slain children. Bizarrely, Pakistani authorities, officials at the Army Public School (where the massacre occurred) and the media have identified the boy in the photo as Huzaifa Huxaifa. According to website “Islamhelpline.net,” “The name Hudhaifa is derived from the rootword ‘hazaf,’ which means to erase something. The name spells ‘erased’ in two different ways.”

Despite the Pozner photo anomaly, no one is actually questioning the veracity of the tragic school massacre in Pakistan. Unlike Sandy Hook, photos and videos were shown of the dead children on the scene, including blood, gore, rescue squad members, police, grieving parents and a scene of general pandemonium.

Many researchers over the past two years have felt that Sandy Hook lacked the transparency necessary to prove it believable and left many unanswered questions. They have pointed fingers at the Connecticut police, the government, first responders and what have come to be called “crisis actors,” but mostly they have blamed the media for spreading false stories and disinformation and fabricating what they call the Sandy Hook hoax.

One of these people is filmmaker and author William Brandon Shanley. He has launched a wave of lawsuits for more than $1 trillion against big media over their Sandy Hook school shooting coverage. The New York Times, Associated Press, the Hartford Courant and The Newtown Bee are being sued for $10 billion in punitive damages.

Shanley’s lawsuit says the media conspired to commit fraud and terrorism. “This fraud involved lying to the public, faking news, publishing one-sided news reports, censoring reality, suppressing facts and deliberately skewing the news to shift public perceptions,” he argued.In an interview with AMERICAN FREE PRESS on December 29, Shanley said he believes Americans have been lied to about Sandy Hook.

“I have filed lawsuits against the media in U.S. District Court in New Haven for fraud and terrorism,” he said.

Shanley believes that “the media conspired to brainwash the public into thinking a lone gunman drill known as the ‘Sandy Hook Massacre’ was real, when in fact it was a staged FEMA [Federal Emergency Management Agency] National Level Exercise Event.”

Shanley pointed to two of the main documents he includes in his lawsuit.

“One is the photo that was on the front page of all the newspapers, magazines and on every TV channel,” explained Shanley. “Everyone has seen this picture of a dozen or so children supposedly being evacuated from Sandy Hook School. The children are shown walking single file in a parking lot with their hands on each other’s shoulder while a policewoman is guiding them. Have you seen that picture? Everyone has seen that picture. But guess what? That picture was completely staged by Shannon Hick of The Newtown Bee. It wasn’t even taken on that day. You can tell that the children are not even wearing winter clothes and there is no frost on the ground as there was on December 14. Not a single child is wearing any winter clothes, not even one coat or jacket. That’s because the photo was taken either on November 12 or on October 17 during a drill conducted at Sandy Hook. Other panned out pictures of this photo-op event show that only these 10 to 15 kids are on the scene along with other bystanders. Where are the other 585 children?”

Shanley said the other evidence he has is the video footage from the dash cams in the police cars that showed up at Sandy Hook School that morning.

“The cameras have a running time stamp starting from 9:37 a.m. and running till 12:49 p.m. and show the entire school and parking lot, yet they show absolutely no evacuation activity taking place that morning, nor do they record purported evacuation activity at specific times as recorded in the official Sandy Hook report,” he said. “In at least 36 documented instances, the evacuation activity events reported on the official Sandy Hook report are not reflected in any of the three dash cams pointed at the specific direction of the school building cited in the report.”

The iconic picture of the children being evacuated was allegedly taken at 10:16 a.m. on December 14, 2012. Once again, there is no such activity recorded by any of the three dash cams, which scoped the entire school and parking lot. Aerial video footage taken of the school grounds by news helicopters also do not show any evacuation activity.

It is doubtful that Shanley’s pro se lawsuit will get any traction, as he lacks the funds to proceed with such an ambitious undertaking. Furthermore, since the interview was taken, Shanley’s whereabouts are unknown, as he has mysteriously disappeared.

Pete Papaherakles is a writer and political cartoonist for AFP and is also AFP’s outreach director. Pete is interested in getting AFP writers and editors on the podium at patriotic events. Call him at 202-544-5977 if you know of an event you think AFP should attend.

– See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/?p=22330#sthash.bE5UUSxy.dpuf

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “Major Media Outlets Sued for over a Trillion-Dollars to Prove Sandy Hook was Staged

  1. The “people” running and ruining our world have shown time and again that they will do anything it takes to keep the power they have and to expand their power and control over this planet.

    The “people” in charge of this tragic world and their enforcers (business, military, legal, entertainment/media, ect) also eagerly indulge their every whim and perversion almost always escaping the judgment of the same court systems they control.

    So it is not a big jump to accept that given the facts they the governments of the world and the media they fully own and give orders to would fake the deaths of children to push for stricter gun laws and other fascist goals on their agenda.

    They poison the populace with GM foods, prescription meds, chem trails, vaccines, radioactivity, poisonous air and water (including Chlorination and Fluoridation), they have sex slaves, mass mind control, kiddie porn and pedophile rings, human trafficking in the U.S. and other “civilized” nations, nearly every war started, financed by and directed by bankers who are part of the “elite” and the death, torture and destruction these wars bring, the overthrow of legitimate democracies by the CIA (common knowledge), a line of U.S. presidents nearly all related, all corrupt, the DE and other torture of innocent, non-consenting Americans to name a FEW crimes off the top of my head-

    So faking the slaughter of innocent children to advance their agenda is no different than putting Boston under martial law for no sane reason;Murderous, sadistic narcissistic pedophile, degenerate psychopaths have no problem lying to the public as they done thousands of times in the mainstream and more recently the alternative media also.

    Simply put, sick, f–k evil monsters with a history of lying to the public are capable of anything, have and continue to use crisis actors and lying broadcasters as they fake one “news” story after another which for the most part the American public eats up with no argument.

    I would speculate why they leave so many holes in their stories for truthers to find but this is probably yet another of many intentional distractions as we’ve seen the holes in the Aurora Batman shooting and so many other created crises such as the Boston Bombing.

    It truly is a sad thing to know that so many people in so many fields (government, media, emergency responders, ect) eagerly work together to deceive the public so that they can have more control and influence on that trusting public.

    Like

  2. LT Vance was suddenly removed from his Spokesman job (CT State Police) in FEB 2015, and reassigned to the Traffic Division.

    Is that because LT Vance keeps lying about where Adam Lanza’s body was “found?”


    Everyone knows Sandy Hook shooting was a Hoax (to ban AR15 rifles) but LT VANCE keeps lying and pretending it was real.

    Is Malloy (CT Governor) worried about LT VANCE getting subpoenaed during the next Vance press conference? Is that why CT moved Vance from his 16-year Spokesman job to the Traffi Division?

    Lt Vance’s SON controls who can sue the State of CT. Vance JR is the CT Claims Commissioner.

    AR15 wasn’t used at Sandy Hook. CT already banned assault rifles, but the gun grabbers have 49 more States to go.

    Malloy locked down ALL Death Certificates across CT to conceal Sandy Hoax. How long can CT keep this Sandy Hook scam going?

    Adam Lanza is fake. He was created in PhotoShop to seize AR15 rifles and attack Home Schooling, since Adam Lanza was supposedly Home Schooled by Nancy Lanza.

    During his press conference at Sandy Hook, Governor Malloy (CT) said he was “Spoken to that something like this might happen” in his State. In other words, he KNEW the Sandy Hook “shooting” was pre-planned. Yet Malloy is still using Sandy Hoax to push gun confiscation and attack Home Schooling.

    Obama flew fake Sandy Hook “parents” around the USA on Air Force One, to grab guns.

    Obama’s SSN was stolen from Harrison Bounel (died in NEWTOWN, CT) at this hospital:

    Wayne Carver (CT Medical Examiner) helped Malloy lock down ALL DEATH CERTIFICATES for ANY DEATHS in CT.

    Obama (DHS) uses fake shootings to disarm the USA. Ask LT PAUL VANCE:

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s