As young children we are taught what is acceptable behavior and what is not. We are taught how to think, act and behave; when to speak and when to be quiet. We learn to respect authority and not to question things around us even when we feel we should. Most people follow the unspoken rule of aiming to please and will make the necessary adjustments to go with the flow and fit in with the crowd.
There are people who don’t conform easily, will speak what is on their mind, will speak up when they see something wrong, and could care less about how others perceive them. They are their own person, make their own decisions and do their own thing, they are not easily influenced by what’s going on around them. They will stand for what is right and will stand by their convictions no matter what.
When a person plays by their own rules, are the Captain of their own ship, and refuse to be controlled or indoctrinated into a “system”, they are seen as a threat to the rulers of this Earth. At that point, the system turns against them, they will be singled out and put into a program to be forced into conformity. They will officially become a TARGETED INDIVIDUAL.
Not all targets share the exact same experience or are placed in the program for the same reasons. Some common tactics and reasons for being placed in the program are outlined below.
Reasons for being targeted
- Current or Ex Military
- Family Member of a Target
- Masonic Affiliation
- See or Hear Something Potentially Damaging to Someone
- Current or Ex Government Employee
- Access to Sensitive Information
- Whistle blower
- Affiliated with a Target
- Expose corruption
- Speak Against an Authority Figure
- Defect From A Cult
- Rape Victim
- Non Conformist
- Outspoken Person
- Mentally Ill
- Land Dispute
- Inheritance Dispute
- People who help or assist Targets on an ongoing basis
- Organized Stalking – Following by groups of people by foot, car, bicycles, dog walkers, skateboarders, etc. anywhere the Target travels.
- Air stalking – Airplanes and helicopters may be flown over the victims home.
- Home Break in’s – Most often, items are moved and later returned. doors or windows may be unlocked.
- Gas-lighting – Done to make the victim question their sanity, perception and safety.
- Animals Harmed or Killed – This may be a symbol of a blood sacrifice, or done to traumatize the Target.
- Vandalism – Personal property may be destroyed, trash thrown on lawn, cars damaged, etc.
- Road Stalking – Near collisions while driving, the Target may often see the same type of vehicles when driving, i.e. police cars, tow trucks, taxi cabs, mail trucks, fire truck, ambulances, or certain makes and models of cars.
- Smear Campaign – Lies and rumors spread on the Target to discredit and ostracize them from family and friends.
- Workplace Harassment – Most Targets who are Targeted in their personal life will also notice the same type tactics used in the workplace. This is done to drive the Target out of the workplace.
- Isolation – The Target may notice being shunned by individuals or businesses they frequent that were once friendly with them. This is done to drive the Target into isolation.
- Others recruited into the harassment of the Target – You may notice people who once were friendly start to display questionable behavior. In some cases family and friend’s eventually are recruited into the harassment campaign.
- Color Stalking – You may notice large amounts of people wearing certain colors (red and black seem to be a favorite). This may also happen with vehicles.
- Mimicking – Perpetrators may dress, talk, or display mannerisms like the victim.
- Directed Conversation – Perpetrators may say things in public familiar to the Target that no one should know.
- Gestures – Certain gestures may be used as communication by one perpetrator to another. This may also be done to gain the Targets attention.
- Street Theater – Skits by perpetrators put on in the Targets presence as part of the harassment campaign. These skits appear to be “normal” occurrences to passer by’s.
- Cut off’s – The Target may get cut off by perpetrators while walking, driving or riding a bicycle.
- Crowding – The Target’s personal space is invaded.
- Noise Campaigns – Noise can be used as a weapon to sensitize the Target. You may experience constant horns, loud music, slamming of objects and other loud noises.
- Brightening – The use of bright lights can be used to sensitize the Target. The Target may notice cars with high beams on around them at times high beam are not needed. This is done to sensitize the Target.
- Picture Taking – This may happen more often in the beginning of a persons targeting to make the Target aware that something strange is happening. This may also happen when the victim changes hair styles, gains or loses weight or changes their appearance in any way. This may be done to intimidate the Target but may also be done so the perpetrators will have a current picture of the Target. The Targets picture may sometimes be texted to perpetrators assigned to the Target so they know the identity of the Target in advance.
Symptoms of Directed Energy Weapons Attacks
- Microwave Devices – The results of an attack can have serious effects and can be fatal. Can cause burns, blisters, bruising and bleeding. Can cause cancer, serious eye problems, tumors, hair loss and other serious issues.
- Sleep Deprivation – The Target may have a hard time getting to sleep or staying asleep
- Voices beamed into the head (v2k) – May experience voices in the head or thoughts that are not your own.
- Tinnitus – Ringing in the ears
- Migraine Headaches – Targets may experience debilitating headaches.
- Muscle Cramping – Muscles may involuntarily cramp up.
- Sleep Paralysis – Unable to move when waking up or falling asleep. May feel a smothering sensation and have terrifying visions and feel like an intruder is in the room
- Illegal Microchip – Many Targets believe to have been illegally micro chipped at doctor offices, dentists and other places. Once a person is chipped their thoughts can be controlled, movement tracked, and voices beamed into their head.
“The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you’re inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.”
Quote from The Matrix movie .